- We begin by carefully analyzing our client’s individual business model, business plan, personal preferences and the local competition. Although listed as pharmacy design consultants, our services go far beyond most pharmacy design companies. We think outside the box.
- We develop a pharmacy layout that encompasses proven techniques such as proper space utilization,versatility, efficiency, work flow, departmentalization, security and many other factors. Pharmacy layout is often referred to as pharmacy design. In reality, layout and design are totally different applications and we consider them two sides of the same coin. The LAYOUT should facilitate future adjustments as new trends and opportunities arise.
- Our understanding about customer responses to all aspects is paramount; we have devoted years studying human responses to everything we do inside and outside the building. It is important to know how to attract new customers and keep them coming back.
- Our pharmacy design consultant will communicate with appropriate authorities and the state Board of Pharmacy regulations that will impact the pharmacy layout. A general contractor’s license was obtained in 2002 to better understand construction issues and general costs.
- We provide detailed pharmacy CAD drawings for the architect and/or general contractor to avoid expensive change orders and delays. An example is shown below.
- We communicate with all parties involved in the up-fitting of an existing space or new building construction. If requested, we can review the General Contractors’ bid and outline anything that appears unusual.
- An optional specification list of pharmacy fixtures may be provided to secure quotes from reputable pharmacy fixture suppliers that service your area. We can also review all proposals and make recommendations.
- The final step is pharmacy design that includes everything pertaining to ambiance and individual personality.We recommend colors and materials throughout the pharmacy to create an inviting atmosphere.
- We now offer a new service by evaluating layout/design/fixture proposals presented by others. The cost is only $495. If we do not find potential problems or excessive costs, the service is free.
INTERIOR DETAIL PLAN
CEILING & LIGHTING PLAN