Our pharmacy planning service goes far beyond layout and design. We have gained a wealth of knowledge from pharmacy owners along with our own case studies that can be passed on to others. Opening a new pharmacy, renovating or relocating an existing one, requires a reliable and trustworthy source to help reach your goals.
WE DO NOT SELL PHARMACY FIXTURES OR OTHER TANGIBLES, THEREBY PROVIDING OUR CLIENTS WITH A NO NONSENSE APPROACH AND TOTAL TRANSPARENCY. WE WORK CLOSELY WITH YOUR LOCAL ARCHITECT, GENERAL CONTRACTOR AND OTHERS. WHEN REQUESTED, WE HELP LOCATE AND SOLICIT BIDS FROM QUALIFIED CASEWORK/FIXTURE SUPPLIERS.
- Pharmacy Planning Solutions LLC is a relatively new brand and an offspring of a fixture company that was founded in 1973. Many fixture suppliers prefer to sell what is in their best interest and perhaps not yours.
- Roland Thomas heads up the company. He has served on one state’s Board of Pharmacy, written many articles in pharmacy publications, participated in ownership of an independent pharmacy, and authored a handbook that covers many important topics that had not been previously addressed by others in the business.
- Whether you currently have a pharmacy or plan to own a retail pharmacy, a compounding lab or a specialty pharmacy, we are your very best source for guiding you through the process from concept to completion.
- Our pharmacy planning consultant goes the extra mile in assimilating all pertinent data, understanding the owner’s business model, the local competition, the owner’s personal preferences and applying proven sound principles that bring about the highest return on investment. In essence, we become a partner and assistant buyer. Our allegiance is to you and no one else. We are familiar with all national fixture manufacturers.
- Our services are available from coast to coast. We have assisted pharmacy owners over 2,000 miles from our home base. With today’s technology, many steps can be accomplished on line. If an existing space is involved, we highly suggest a site visit to gather data, measure, take photos and evaluate the local competition.
- Contact us to discuss your business plans without obligation. Our nominal planning fee covers many areas often overlooked by most fixture companies. Since we do not profit from the decisions you make, we provide a no-nonsense approach to accomplishing your goals.
- We now offer a new service by evaluating layout/design/fixture proposals presented by others. The cost is only $495. If we do not find potential problems or excessive costs, the service is free.