PHARMACY LAYOUT AND DESIGN SERVICES
- We begin by carefully analyzing the client’s individual business model, personal preferences and the local competition. Although listed as pharmacy design consultants, our services go far beyond most pharmacy design companies. We think outside the box.
- We develop a pharmacy layout that encompasses proven techniques such as proper space utilization, versatility, efficient work flow, departmentalization, security and many other factors. Pharmacy layout is often referred to as a pharmacy design. In reality, layout and design are totally different applications and we consider them two sides of the same coin. The best layout will help facilitate required future adjustments as new trends come about.
- Our understanding about customer responses to all aspects is paramount; we have devoted years studying human responses to everything we do inside and outside the building.
- Our pharmacy design consultant will communicate with appropriate authorities and the state Board of Pharmacy regulations that will impact the pharmacy layout. A general contractor’s license was obtained in 2002 to better understand construction issues and general costs.
- We provide detailed pharmacy CAD drawings for the architect and/or general contractor to avoid expensive change orders and delays. An example is shown on our Home Page.
- We communicate with all parties involved in the up-fitting or a new building construction; assist the owner by reviewing General Contractors’ bids, saving one client more than $ 60K.
- A complete specification list of all pharmacy fixtures is provided in order to get quotes from reputable pharmacy fixture suppliers that offer a turn-key installation package.
- The final step is pharmacy design concepts that include everything pertaining to ambiance and individual personality. We recommend colors and materials throughout the pharmacy to create an inviting atmosphere and/or work with the owner’s preferred designer that has experience in retail design which is quite different than residential and office design.
- Our fee includes follow-up monitoring and to make sure that the project is completed properly.