Our experience in planning all types of pharmacies is unparalleled. We have more than four decades in over 2,500 pharmacies of all types, sizes and shapes. And, we go much further than just pharmacy layout and design. We have gained a wealth of valuable information from pharmacy owners that can be passed on to others. Opening a new pharmacy, renovating or relocating an existing one, is a daunting task that requires knowledgeable resources.
WE DO NOT SELL DRUG STORE FIXTURES OR OTHER TANGIBLES, THEREBY PROVIDING OUR CLIENTS WITH A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH WITH TOTAL TRANSPARENCY. WE WORK CLOSELY WITH YOUR LOCAL ARCHITECT AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR AND SOLICIT BIDS FROM QUALIFIED CASEWORK/FIXTURE SUPPLIERS.
- *Planning a pharmacy involves many steps that must be carefully implemented in order to achieve the most efficient and profitable pharmacy….one that your customers will be delighted to visit on a regular basis.
- *No matter whether you plan to own a small or large pharmacy or drug store, a compounding laboratory or perhaps a specialty pharmacy, we are your best source for guiding you through the process.
- *The pharmacy layout can only be perfected by a highly experienced pharmacy design consultant that goes the extra mile in assimilating all pertinent data, understanding the owner’s business model and personal preferences and applying sound principles that bring about the best return on investment.
- *Although we are based in North Carolina, our services are available nationwide. We have assisted pharmacy owners over 2,000 miles from our home base. With today’s technology, much can be accomplished on line. If an existing space is involved, we highly suggest a site visit to measure, take photos and evaluate the location and the local competition.
- *We invite you to contact us to discuss your business plans without obligation. Our nominal planning fee is often far less than the money saved in architectural expenses, construction and pharmacy fixtures expenditures.